View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 05:52 PM   #202
jsconyers

Model: NOTE2
PIN: <- Where do I find this?
Carrier: Sprint

Everyone's standing solid behind their beliefs on this subject and it will not change. That seems pretty evident. As I stated before in this thread, I am agnostic. I believe there is a God, I also believe in evolution. I know some of you do not believe that is possible. There are just too many questions that I personally have to fully follow one religion at this point. I'm trying to research multiple religions and beliefs with an open mind. I want to get a better understanding of what each religion and/or belief has to offer before I put my complete faith into it.

Looking at this thread, there are a lot of good points made on both sides. I think now the debate/argument has become too personal. The accusations, personal attacks and so forth are not necessary. I have not posted a lot in this thread, but I have been reading it pretty consistently. I would love for this debate to continue, if it can do so without getting more personal. If not, this thread should probably be closed.

Having said that. If anyone, on any side of the fence, could point me to some good material on this topic, it would be greatly appreciated.
Offline   Reply With Quote