View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 10:55 AM   #9
Dark Knight
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8100
Carrier: Rogers Wireless

Quote:
Originally Posted by djxedxd
Call em up and be like my friend just told me i can get a insurance plan for 5 beens a month and it'll cover anything on the phone is this true and the rep will be more then happy to assist ya.And they could give a rats ass the real reason your calling.
then just wait a few days and presto "glad i got that plan.WINK WINK "

When i got my pearl the rep at t-Mo took one look at my previous phone and said theres no way im sellin you this phone without the insurance plan on it .And then asked me what the hell ive been doin with my phone lmfao .I work at a steel plant (where BETHLEHEM STEEL used to be)if anyone knows it ,and ya i can be pretty brutal on a phone. ive gone through 4 in the 7 years ive worked there.
My brother is with T-Mobile and I'm sure he would be interested in the extended warrenty coverage. What does the warrenty actually cover? With Rogers here in Canada they only offer the standard 1 year manufacturer warrenty on parts/labor. Though some of their authorized dealers offer extended warrenty protection which basically extends the standard warrenty coverage to include liquid damage and battery/charger replacement with in 3 years from activation. Here it typically cost around $110.00 for the extended warrenty. If though for example a dog chews your phone or you run it over with a car then the warrenty doesn't cover such accidents.