View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 09:29 AM   #11
Bobb
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Z10
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default Re: BB Link Sync Issues: Continuing - Suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
Anywho, BlackBerry definitely dropped the ball with local sync. Back in the day it worked beautifully. Now it looks almost like an afterthought. As a Mac user I'm kind of used to getting ignored. Workarounds were my life and the Mac/BB developer community was almost non-existent. Now with BB10, however, with each new version of the OS we seem to be making some progress. I hate to say "wait for 10.3" but at this point I think we have to pin our hopes on these continuing incremental improvements and bide our time. A lot of us have exhausted out patience and good will, but we're going to have to wait a little bit longer I'm afraid.
Very astute comments! Those of us who "march to the beat of a different drummer" are certainly fraught with challenges such as yours of being a Mac user and being accustomed to being ignored and having to reluctantly employ "workarounds." You and I both share a common belief in "local control." I agree that people like ourselves just have to bide our time if we wish to continue on our chosen paths. As I mentioned, I will continue to exercise patience, for how long, I can't say, but patient I will be. Thanks for sharing your insight.

Coatesville, Pennsylvania USA
(Suburban Philadelphia)
Offline   Reply With Quote