View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 01:28 PM   #30
juroku
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint

Wow, sure has been interesting dealing with Sprint. It is incredibly frustrating that you have to call every two days to get your ticket "expedited" in order for them to do anything. I started this ordeal on the 19th and was told I would get a call in 24-36 hours. I did not get a call so I called back on the 22nd. I was told the "ticket was expedited" and I would get a call in 24-36 hours. I recieved no call so I called today and they gave me another ticket number, said this one was expedited as far as it could go and I SHOULD get a call in 24 to 36 hours.

For those that are wondering yes I know this is a MAC forum, but they will not help you if you say you are using a Mac (blackberry or sprint). What I need is for this to hook up with my MacPro. Since this will not work on either of the PC's I have either I am hoping that if they can get it to work on the PC it will work on the Mac. There are at least four others out there I know of that are having the same issue.

If you are looking at one of these, and need the PAM I would certainly make certain that it works within that 30 days.

If I actually get a call in the next 24 - 36 hours I will let ya know!
Offline   Reply With Quote