Old 06-07-2008, 08:47 AM   #17
gvidals

Model: 8110
PIN: N/A
Carrier: tmobile
Default same situation - markus and cryptmagic group unresponsive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinsonddog View Post
I have emailed them for you and pointed to this thread. You might have a problem of being identified as spam or something.
I also love cryptmagic, but now that I have a new pearl 8110 to replace my broken 8100, I can't get markus nor anyone at software-for-blackberry.com to respond! I really need that registration code. I have hundreds of passwords stored in it that are necessary to run my business.

When I first contacted [email address], I got a response saying that my message was being rejected as spam. So I tried to contact markus and his support team directly from my tmobile account, but I received no response. After waiting for a day. I called them in Germany and left a message! I even sent them a fax detailing my desperate need for a new registration code.

I then emailed them from another address that I have and still nothing... No response whatsoever. This is a sad situation, since sales inevitably will begin to drop when support is poor But they use to respond so quickly. What happened to this company?

I'm sad to say that I use to recommend this product to everyone who needed a safe way to secure their passwords, but now I don't know. If the product isn't supported any longer, then how can I recommend it?

Because the company is selling to blackberry users, it is almost demanded that software-for-blackberry.com respond from their own PDA phones when out of town or on vacation. In Europe they take very long vacations, and I sure hope they don't expect their customers to have to wait until they return before getting an answer?

Can you help me too and get in touch with Markus and tell them my story?

I hope so.
Offline   Reply With Quote