View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 09:53 PM   #11
DMX
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: CURVE
Carrier: FIDO

You used the Iphone for 2 days? How long have you used a blackberry, I have a friend that has the Iphone and he types emails in lightning speed with no errors. It just takes time to navigate through any phone. The overall user experience is key, like I said take 2 steps back and look at the overall picture with no prejudice and you will see that Blackberry has alot to do with the THUNDER as it has ONLY been made to compete with the Iphone.

So a boring and plain jane interface will just humiliate RIM in the end. They should have just not even bothered building a touchscreen. Iphone s on their 2nd which as everyone knows is a big deal as RIM is only on their first touchscreen. I bet even as we speak Iphone is constructing their 3rd Iphone, RIM HAS ALOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO IF THEY WANT TO COMPETE WITH IPHONE BY MAKING A TOUCHSCREEN.

The Bold and Curve are phones that are great and should remain for certain people but the Touchscreen has to head in a little bit of different direction and not the same old business boring interface.

***Just look at the keyboard it looks very, very sad. My ATARI had better graphics on their letters. I am disappointed so far, I really hope RIM proves me wrong when this comes out but as of now it does not look good. RIM has to keep in mind what type of people will buy the touchscreen, young hip business people and not old farts.

Last edited by DMX; 07-13-2008 at 09:59 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote