View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 08:50 PM   #9
DMX
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: CURVE
Carrier: FIDO

VERY, VERY SAD!!!! I am a true blackberry supporter from day one and have never ever wanted to change until now. I was going to wait for the touch blackberry to come out but not sure anymore. The Iphone is ten million years ahead in user interface. In the pics the Thunder looks bulky and confirms what a friend told me that works at RIM. The email looks like the same setup as other blackberries (blan and boring) compared to the iphone setup. The THUNDER should have a user interface which is much better then the Iphone or RIM will seriously be in trouble in the future if they keep the same old boring basic setup and user interface on this touchscreen.

RIM cannot just come out with a touch screen and expect it to be better then the Iphone because it say's BLACKBERRY on it. They have to seriously kick some but and renovate the looks and sexiness of the onscreen display with hopefully nicer ways of incoming phone calls and email, text, and web browsing, menu options, etc.

I thought I would never say this as I bashed the first Iphone but the Iphone may seriously be way better then the THUNDER. BLACKBERRY lovers seriously need to take 2 steps back and look at the overall user experience of the Iphone and they will realize RIM has some big things to accomplish to raise the bar for the IPHONE.

Last edited by DMX; 07-13-2008 at 08:54 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote