View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 01:48 PM   #19
stuwhite
Feeling Blue, Bigly ;->

Model: 9000
PIN: 3, it's the magic number
Carrier: Most of them, it's a Global Village man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by midtx350z View Post
But your car(s) started out with a stereo in them. Would you buy a car that didn't come with a stereo at all?
I would love to, truly. I like to choose what I use and have a new stereo in same day usually. And the point is that I can swap it out hassle-free, that's what the EU really has a problem with.

Quote:
I really hope Microsoft creates Windows 7 without any browser at all. If they can't include their own browser in their own OS, I dont think they should be forces to include some other companie's browser.
Couldn't agree more. They make the OS and that should be it for as-shipped. The problem Europe has always had with MS is that they use their position as leading OS supplier to push apps on you without a fair choice. No one is saying they shouldn't be able to supply them or that they aren't good, just that we should choose what we put on top of our OS, not have stuff embedded within an OS when we may not want it and don't need it.

Quote:
Can Safari be completely removed from Mac OS? (this is a real question that I don't know the answer to)
Honestly don't know but I would have thought the EU would already be on their case if it couldn't.