Old 05-23-2013, 06:12 PM   #14
jimfraser
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: Q10
Carrier: Rogers
Default Re: Playbook And Bb10

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoBox View Post
Frankly, who cares what OS is in the PlayBook? What matters is whether it does what I want. That is true for any device. Does it do what you want now, not sometime in the maybe distant future. Most likely all the companies have corporate strategies, hardware and software in development that will make whatever is on the market now obsolete, and maybe put the competition in a world of hurt.

For me, at today's price the PlayBook is a good deal today. If,by chance, something better comes along down the road and the price is right I Might replace it, just like I'd do with any other item. If an update to the PlayBook comes along so much the better.

Buy it. If you haven't already done so.
The last I heard was that the PlayBook did not sync with the Q10 or Z10 nearly as well as it does with legacy Blackberry devices. With the president of BlackBerry cool on the future of tablets, I don't think much resources are being devoted for a better bridge app for the Q10 or Z10.
I have a PlayBook, but haven't jumped yet to a BB10 device. Can anyone report from first hand experience how well BB10 devices sync with the PlayBook?
Offline   Reply With Quote