lokomotifbag
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: Passp
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Telkom
Default Re: Passport white broken screen

Quote:
Hi based in Scotland,

purchased my passport brand new in May and been very happy with it to date. Unfortunately I dropped the phone and cracked my screen, tried contacting Blackberry to establish whether they offered a repair service or could signpost me to one?

The best suggestion they could offer was contacting my carrier!!!

However the phone wasn't purchased from a carrier, and the company who sold it to me are clearly not going to take responsibility for a cracked screen caused by me!

So here is my dilemma I have paid £400 for a Blackberry Passport white phone (having came back to Blackberry after many years away) that now has a cracked screen, the manufacturer does not appear to have any back up solutions for obtaining a replacement screen, what tas batam sort of customer service is that???

I can't be the only customer to have dropped their phone and damaged screen, so why does Blackberry not offer a service to customers to get repairs done.

Its not as if I am asking for it for nothing, happy to pay for the repair.

Get your act together Blackberry, if it can't be repaired then you have just lost a customer who won't be back!!
my friend broke his z10 LCD and brought back to blackberry service center in indonesia, they changed its LCD... good service from service center here in Indonesia...
Offline   Reply With Quote