View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 06:17 PM   #1
logitrainer

Model: 8320
PIN: N/A
Carrier: open
Unhappy My BB 8320 is whacked!...Need HELP

Please Login to Remove!

I have a BB 8320 (second hand). Before I received it, it was updated - checked and everything was working fine for a few months.

I charged the phone the other day and when I unplugged it, I received a white screen!

I read all the threads on the 'How to resolved' this issue, but nothing worked!

Downloaded the Jl_Cmder utility, installed it.

I ran the Jl_Cmder, but when I run the utility, it reports that the port cannot be accessed...I pulled the battery, it would connect, then drop the connection.

So I decided to go ahead and run the 'WIPE' utility (I think it worked!?!)

I ran the OS upgrade and the OS install went smooth, no errors, no problems....it completed and when the phone went to boot up, I got the white screen, again!..

I ran the procedure twice, same results!

I decidied to unintalled all the BB software and reinstalled it...(thinking that it was just a bad installation)...

Ran the DM, and the upgrade option kicked in and started to update the phone, then it crashed!

I ran the Jl_Cmder again....(getting the same error message)...

I ran the loader program, it started to do it's thing and is completed, and when the phone rebooted, the hour glass ran for about 10 minutes, then I got a white screen with the error 561!

I don't know what else to do, other than giving this phone to my toddler to play with!

Please help!

Last edited by logitrainer; 07-25-2011 at 06:20 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote