View Single Post
Old 04-24-2016, 08:15 PM   #10
tsac
BlackBerry God

Model: Z10
PIN: No Pin just a Tack
Carrier: at&t
Default Re: PRIV guest account

Sadly I think the cell manufactures are all "hiding" something they install on the phones. Until more people do as you did or complain and either stop buying certain models to show the displeasure it wont stop. When the cell makers make people think they need to latest toy by advertising that unless you have it your not one of the in crowd. Think of how Apple gets people to carry a 6S which in reality is a ridiculous size to carry. they sold millions. Well now they decide to "invent" a new phone that's small enough to fit into the pocket. Want to bet on the number they will sell? With all the phones sold it becomes very easy for the makers to add things like the "guest " account which as you see is essentially useless and causes issues most people wont discover. I'm with you thinking the data usage for an account not used is doing something and it is not good. On an iPhone, you cant track exactly which apps are using your data unless youre jail broken. The BB is probably the same. The carriers wont care because they are making money the more you use.

Ok I could go on but you get the point. Hope others see what you did and complain to the phone makers.