View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 11:48 PM   #3
Neeky

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone AU

The last few days I've been having problems with Blackberry msgs. My husband and my friend both have bb's (with different carriers though) and I msg both of them on a daily basis.
The messages either sit with a red clock for ages, or they have a tick but dont get delivered. My husband and friend have the same thing happen with them. I've tried shutting down the conversations and restarting but it still happens. Then all of a sudden it will work and they'll go through but often a few never go through or others come through repeated over and over.

I've also had problems with emails - both sending and receiving. Same problem with nothing happening and then all of a sudden it all goes out or comes in.

I also had my radio turn itself off a few times with no warning and only when I've tried to send something have I realised there is a x for the signal strength. Once, an blackbox warning came up saying "cannot complete, radio disabled". Something like that.

So I have to go into connections and reconnect my mobile network.

Anyone else found this happening? Just in the past few weeks a few things have happened, mostly with bb msgs. However, the last 2 days have been the worst.

I'm with Vodafone Australia.
Offline   Reply With Quote