Old 08-19-2008, 12:38 PM   #1
ErinBailey

Model: 8830
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Bell
Default JAVA/J2ME Developer - Mississauga

Please Login to Remove!

JAVA/J2ME Developer

If you're driven to take wireless technologies to the next level then this opportunity is for you! Come join a challenging environment that fosters creativity and rewards excellence!

Details

You will be defining and implementing the next generation of BlackBerry device-side applications and platforms. You will be involved in the design and development of device-side runtime services, CRM integration, as well as bleeding-edge frameworks that would make the BlackBerry platform a number one choice for mobile development. You will be involved in the full development lifecycle - starting from requirements analysis, design, coding, debugging and product releasing - and will be part of highly innovative and dynamic team. Use of your creativity skills would be required on daily bases.

Education Required : B.Sc. in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering or similar

Experience Required :
  • Expert hands-on Java knowledge (including optimizations, multi-threading), sound knowledge of J2ME
  • Knowledge applicable to system-level programming
  • Creativity and strive for technical innovation are mandatory
  • Knowledge of REST, RSS, ATOM, and Ajax trends
  • Good knowledge of XML (including DTD, XML Schema, Namespaces), XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL)
  • Sound knowledge of software architectures, OOA/OOD, design patterns, and UML
  • Excellent communication skills and teamwork are a must

Additional Skills :
  • Experience in CRM system development
  • Familiarity with widget engines
  • Experience in utilizing HTTP protocol
  • Security experience (authentication and authorization, access control, Access Control, dig. signatures, etc.)
  • Experience and knowledge about JavaScript
  • Familiarity with common Internet protocols (SMTP, POP, FTP, TCP/IP)

Offline   Reply With Quote