View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 12:52 AM   #8
tfaz1
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 8700g
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soapm
You said it Brother... I was once downtown pissy drunk in the middle of the day. I walked in a phone booth obviously thinking it was a stall and started taking a wiz. Lady cop was right there talking to a group of women and couldnt believe her eyes. She yanked me from the booth and cuffed me with it still hanging out (I must have had a full 6 pack in me cuz they said I just kept wizzing).

When I woke in the drunk tank there was a guy that would look at me then bust out laughing. He said I was more than a handfull for the officers. He said they drug me in with it still hanging out, I was loud and kept insisting on going back to flush the urinal. That was a bad day BUT!!!

Get's worse, a month later I'm in court sitting next to the most beautiful spanish girl I've seen in all my life. I couldn't believe that seat was empty. Smelling good, nails, hair perfect. Conversation flowing, I'm felling good having this girl laughing so much the judge threaten to site us for contempt and put us out the courtroom. That's when my name was callled...

50 people in this courtroom and the prosecutor reads my case in a mic. Man if I was a turtle... I take it like a man, plead guilty and start leaving to pay my fine. I gave her a wink and a wave on my way out when the prosecutor calls for Stephano Lopez to come up. I think nothing of it. I turned back as I'm walking out the doors and learned that Stephano Lopez was the beautiful girl and HE was picked up for prostitution.

Now that Sir is a bad day!!!
Yes! Possibly the best post I've ever read on this forum.