View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 08:40 AM   #14
jsconyers

Model: NOTE2
PIN: <- Where do I find this?
Carrier: Sprint

Let me ask you a question, do you use your BB for personal use or for work?

When it comes to enterprise, nothing beats BlackBerry/BES. How easily you can control the device via BES and IT Policies. Nothing comes close.

I am not only a BlackBerry Administrator but a PDA Administrator. This means I manager all kinds of devices including BlackBerry, iPhone, Android, Palm (WebOS included), Windows Mobile, etc. I have a BES, Notify Link Server, GroupWise Mobile Server, and now Novell DataSync Beta. Nothing, I mean NOTHING, seriously even comes close to BlackBerry and BES in regards to control over the device and security via IT Policies.

Having said that, I have an HTC EVO and while I do like it, there are more things other than email that the BlackBerry does better. Battery life is by far better on the BlackBerry. Notifications are better on the BlackBerry, more customizable without having do install 3rd party applications. Exceptions on you contacts is unmatched on the BlackBerry.

This is the same song and dance every time, Find the device that works for you and be happy.
Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold.
[BES 5.0.3 / GroupWise 2012 HP2]
Offline   Reply With Quote