Old 07-08-2007, 09:58 AM   #45
Dawg
No longer Registered.

Model: 8330
PIN: 31a6c9c9
Carrier: Verizon BIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArgonNJ View Post
I just despise companies live Verizon. They are in the same vein as Microsoft. Big and greedy. So much so that they think they can charge, impose, license and restrict to their heart's content and their customers, many who are stuck with them, have to take it. If you get great service and it works for you, that's great. But there are many that are now learning what Verizon is all about(high prices and lots of restrictions). And for the record, I used to have Verizon.
Gotta love capitolism they make or they own it why not profit from it. Should I sell my houses lower than anyone else, Just becuase alot of people are unhappy or as you put it just despise me?

I work in a customer service business as a Quality Assurance Managerand I see just unhappy people evevryday just because they cant have their own way. You can fix any error they want and yet they still complain if not about theirs they complain about their neighbors problems. Even if the neighbor doesnt think they have a problem.If I change designs of my house should I go back and give that feature to every home I built prior? Come on now. This system works so let it work its theirs let them sell for what they want everyone has choices.
Offline   Reply With Quote