Old 10-23-2012, 08:51 AM   #1
cyberken

Model: 9220
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Compe
Question Uploading Blackberry games to Blackberry Appworld

Please Login to Remove!

Hi friends,

I'm a computer engineer and experienced especially on developing Blackberry games. I have worked for some companies about developing Blackberry games.

But now,
I'm developing my own game, and now, it's about to finish.. I developed really very strong game framework like system to develop faster, stronger and high-quality games..

But I got some problems. Yes I only developed games, but I dont know anything about how to uploading the game on Blackberry appworld, how to pricing it,..etc.

Because of this I'm asking that:

1. How can I upload my games on Blackberry appworld? What should I do for that? (and can you give me a link please)

2. Can I price my games cheaper than 0,99$ ? I want to sell high-quality games cheaper(for example 0,69$) and reach more people and sell my game more. Is it possible? Because I couldn't see any game lower than 0,99$

3. What properties that my games should have for me to sell my games on appworld?

I'm waiting your answers, be sure that I'll check this pages on every hour. That's very important for me. Because I'm working about 9 years, almost every day & every nights. And now, I want to do something for me & my wife, please help

Thank you very much,
cyberken

P.S. : Please sorry me, if I opened this topic to wrong place. I searched appropriate place but couldn't find.
Offline   Reply With Quote