View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 01:06 AM   #9
Banjo

Model: 8700g
Carrier: Telstra

Hi gibson_hg,

Just about to use my secondary test BES now that our Exchange 2007 system is up and running and the BESAdmin permissions have been applied. I have logged onto the test BES server and been confronted with this message.

"The MAPI profile "BlackBerryManager" does not exist.

The MAPI Profile is used to log into the Microsoft Exchange server so that BlackBerry Manager can access the address book, send messages to BlackBerry users and perform some administrative functions on users.

In the following dialogue, please specify the name of the Microsoft Exchange server and mailbox on that server to use for this purpose."

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibson_hg View Post
Use the same BESAdmin account for both BES and Exchange Servers, just assign the permissions on the Exchange 2007 machine first.
I'm thinking that perhaps I can't use the same account as it can't have a Mailbox on both servers and the mailbox needs to remain on the Exchange 2000 server to serve the non-pilot users.

Do you think perhaps bringing up another admin account to use for the pilot group, applying the correct permissions on the Exchange 2007 server and on the indavidual users themselves is the only way to go here?

Cheers,
Aaron
Offline   Reply With Quote