View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 12:29 PM   #6
jsconyers

Model: NOTE2
PIN: <- Where do I find this?
Carrier: Sprint
Default Re: 10 gripes about my Blackberry

2) You can send to [email address]. This is what Motorcycle Mama was hinting at. This is still considered a text message and uses characters other than numbers. So, in this sense, it does make sense. How is any phone to know that you're going to text an AT&T number? No phone can possibly know your intention.

4) the reboot can be lenghty, but it prompts you if you want to reboot now or later, so why not just select later and then reboot before you go to bed or sometime when it suits you best?

8) I've never had any issues with my 9330 on Verizon on OS6 with lagging, so I am not sure if the 9650 has stability issues with OS6.

9) I am pretty sure RIM expects most people to add new contacts via the Contact application. The way you're doing it can be done, but it isn't the way it was designed to be done. I can go in through my backdoor and walk to the front of my house to unlock and open my front door, but it isn't the way it should be done. The way you're doing it is taking more steps than the way it should be done.

On a side note, it appears as if the BB doesn't suit your needs. You're comparing the device to your friend's iPhone. Maybe you should try the iPhone for yourself and see if you like it. I would be willing to bet, within a few weeks of using the iPhone, you will have a list just like this for that device.
Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold.
[BES 5.0.3 / GroupWise 2012 HP2]
Offline   Reply With Quote