View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 05:54 AM   #11
rightcoast

Model: 9380
PIN: N/A
Carrier: eastlink
Default Re: Sorry PlayBook Owners...

Ya, if BBM works on android, there will really be nothing from keeping me from changing platforms. The reason I switched to BB in the first place, was to keep in contact with my daughters who both have BB phones, and messenger was the easiest, and cheapest way (no data charges for BB phones here) to keep in contact. Other than that, the phone...used as an actual phone, there was no specific technical reason I chose a BB phone. Now my oldest daughters' company has dumped BB, so I need to use Whatsapp to text her...I know, crap/privacy etc., but it seems to work flawlessly on my 9380...so far. My youngest has also announced that when her contract is up, she will be leaving, what she and many of her friends, who were, loyal BB customers, a sinking ship. If someone could explain who they will remain viable and relevant, when they are turning their back on on non-corporate/enterprise customers. They think tablets are a "fad"? I'm not sure what focus groups they are using, but they aren't North American for sure. Epic fail. Being a Canadian, I feel this is a sad day.
Offline   Reply With Quote