View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 05:35 PM   #152
RemyJ
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9700
Carrier: ATT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemyJ View Post
Sorry. You're exporting LOCATIONS and it's 0,0? I thought you were talking about cell sites.

Checking...
Sith, I can't reproduce this for locations. Again, can you post the file? The 2 you posted earlier were cell site exports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhuang2 View Post
In addition to when the program won't start unless GPS is on:
If the program is running in the background and I disable GPS, attempting to return to SignalLoc results in an almost frozen BB. This happens whether or not the "...except when it has an invalid location" option is checked.

One request--allow the option for a prefix when exporting all to a file. For example, an option for [current date]-[current time]-[user input].kml Oh and that includes adding the .kml for us, if it isn't too much trouble!
Yep, there's a deadlock somewhere. I'm looking at it. Question, why do you turn location services off? Paranoia? It doesn't save battery since the GPS itself is only active when there's a program using it.

I'll add current date and time and a dialog for user specified data. And yes, I'll start adding the ".kml" extension for the typing challenged.
Offline   Reply With Quote