View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 11:19 PM   #11
HaTaX
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9700
Carrier: T-Mobile

I looked into the media folder not having the explore option anymore and you are correct! I am willing to bet that it's a bug in the new theme builder with changing the application hierarchy in the theme. I'll do some testing in the next day or so and see if there's anything I can do to get that folder functionality back. I also use the explore option and for a temp easy fix I put the "Files" shortcut in there so I could get to the storage explorer.

SMS messages have been kind of redone with OS 5.0 and also with BBM 5.0, so I'm thinking those messages aren't going to appear in that list anymore. If it appears in the messaging app (Messages icon on the menu) then it should appear on the homescreen as well.

You guys really like those versions without the messages on there huh? When I'm tinkering around this weekend I'll try to get one without the messages for you. Would you rather have full screen calendar or half screen with 3 entries?

Thanks for the feedback! Glad to see some people are going to get some use out of it.
Offline   Reply With Quote