Old 09-04-2010, 09:48 AM   #6
Shade220

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Bell Mobility

Thanks for the repliesxxx8230;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubdub
RIM will charge you if you call directly.
Nice...

Ok, so RIM offers no customer service for their products, and I'm stuck with Bell Mobility for customer service on my Blackberry.

There has been too much time put into fixing this phone, my me, by the tech at the Bell Mobility store, before and after it was put in for repair the first time, and it was in for repair for 2 weeks. The tech at Bell mobility said on the phone it was not repairable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsac
Most carriers have a minimum layer of idiots. As suggested get past the layer and ask for a supervisor or do it at a company store( not a sub-vendor)
I was at the Bell Mobility store. The contract was done with the same store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevetaz
Any possibility you could escalate through the Bell Mobility Customer Disservice Department to get a supervisor?
I did speak to a customer service supervisor. Basically the solution is to keep sending the phone back for repair, Bell Mobility canxxx8217;t or wonxxx8217;t replace the phone. That is what I finally understood from a service supervisor with the, we will be sending the phone back 3-4 times more before revisiting the situation. Bell mobility would cancel the data package, since I donxxx8217;t need it with my old phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiharkness
Where do you stand now?
Right now I am using my old basic phone. The Blackberry is in for repairs again. At least when it comes back this time the tech at the store can check to see if it works before I go into the store to pick it up.

I'm basically in a loop that could go on indefinitely.

When i bought the Blackberry it was a tossup between the IPhone and the Blackberry. Does Apple also pass customer service over to the carrier for the IPhone?

Last edited by Shade220; 09-04-2010 at 10:06 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote