View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 08:38 AM   #1
KingRob

Model: 9650
PIN: N/A
Carrier: TMobile
Default Replacing Verizon Sim Card w/ New One After Unlocking

Please Login to Remove!

Ok, this is my first post so I don't want to start things off badly so the first thing I did was tried searching for the info on here and other sites through search engines but couldn't find a clear answer, so if I missed it sorry in advance.

I recently screwed the update on my IPhone up so I decided to use a Blackberry Bold 9650 I got from a friend awhile back until I got my other phone fixed.

I swiped it and it was on the Verizon network so I unlocked it to use with my T Mobile SIM card and my text and calls worked fine but I have had the problem with only being able to use the browser in areas with wifi. I know there are different things to check with Service Books and the HRT but when I start the HRT it starts but nothing ever comes of it , no downloads or anything.

Ok, so here are my questions:

1. What exactly do I need to do with T Mobile to get the Blackberry Data Plan? Is it a additional charge or just a matter of T Mobile switching me from one plan to another?

2. If I get a new Verizon SIM Card will that allow everything to work like it's supposed to without having to make anymore changes?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Offline   Reply With Quote