Old 10-17-2011, 05:03 AM   #1
sunman
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9800
PIN: 232D7878
Carrier: Bell
Default Need help re: Password

Please Login to Remove!

So I am having a problem with my blackberry forums password. And there is no way to contact the administrator, other than this forum.

I tried to log in with a different browser (chrome) and it gave me an incorrect password error. I tried to reset the password, but when I enter my email address, it says that it does not recognise my email address as a registered one. Which is strange, because it is the email address that I get forum mail with. I am permanently logged in with a different browser, (IE) that is how I am posting here. I went to my user CP, to try to change my password, but in order to do that, I need my old password, which apparently I don't know. Again, when I try to get it reset with my email address, it says it does not recognise. Any help here? I am obviously registered, and I am logged in, but have no idea what my password is, only because I clicked the "remember me" box.

Or is it possible to find out what email address I have associated with this account? Any help most appreciated.

Sonny
Offline   Reply With Quote