View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 08:48 AM   #21
SteveO86
BlackBerryForums.com Super Moderator

Model: 9650
PIN: I heard it drop!
Carrier: VZW BIS

Please Login to Remove!

For me, BlackBerry does what I need. I got email/sms/IM/FB/RSS/podcasts(with video)/music sync/twitter/weather/account and password management, and everything the normal smartphone has. Much of that is due to OS 6.

While I do know any other smartphone can do that as well it's just seems easier for me with blackberry with shortcut keys and auto-text. Plus I don't want to learn a new phone.

I know the market is taking leaps and bounds forward but 3 years ago I had my 8830 running 4.2.2 and I loved it!! All I really had back them was email (and it wasn't even HTML!!!), a few IM accounts (remember AIM did not have a stand alone client back then), and that was really it I didn't even have play list support with 4.2.2!

Now look at the BlackBerry, it to has been taking leaps and bounds forward just not as quick as the competitors.

I just hate to fix something that's already working.

(My signature really sums up everything I just said.. not that I have gotten that out of the way I suppose I can change it again haha)

Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by SteveO86; 10-30-2010 at 08:49 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote