View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 11:23 AM   #3
Noodle22
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 8520
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers

I'm happy someone else has a interest in this as well. I haven't looked too much into the witch trials, but ergot being a part of it does explain where some of those accusations stem from. The way it's protrayed on tv, it seems more random, or without reason.

I doubt this will get proven, but it does highlight something. The scientist mentioned in the article, I actually read up on him, and saw a show once where a blacked out interviewer stated that the army gave him acid and pushed him out of that window because of his involvement with these experiements. Seeing him now connected to this one definately makes sense.

The government of many countires has done many innappropriate things in the past, and when we think back we say it's because we didn't know any better. Just wait 20 years from now, we'll think the same when something like this arises today.

I still wouldn't be surprised if this gets concluded as simply being ergot poisioning, and I doubt it will go much further than that. I give it about 50/50 as well.
blue.
Offline   Reply With Quote