View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 09:36 PM   #2
TBOLTRAM
BlackBerry Genius

Model: 5S
PIN: & Teller
Carrier: Verizon

I read about this some years ago when I was interested in witch trials and if anything could explain the strange behavior that occured. Ergot poisoning was a likely suspect as there was a pattern between years that ergot formed in contaminated rye due to the weather, areas that rye grew, areas that had "witch" problems, the local jewish population which was blamed sometimes (it appears that jews were the local bakers in more than a few cases) and the church hiearchy that tried to control everything and ended up torturing and killing people because the "devil" had got them.

The French town that had the ergot poisoning after WW2 was mentioned as the population had the same reported behavior that was reported in Salem MA prior to the witch trials there. It was assumed, and I thought that the rye was tested, that the rye bread was the carrier.

Now if this could actually be proven then it would be rather interesting for the CIA. Most of the people that would have been involved are most likely old or dead by now. The problem is that it would be almost impossible to prove one way or the other and there would be people who would not believe the true answer whatever it may be.

On the other hand you need to remember that our government has given radiation poisoning to American civilians, gave VD to a target black group, gave drugs to military personel and has lied on more than more occasion. I give the possibility of 50 percent on this one.

Last edited by TBOLTRAM; 03-11-2010 at 10:26 PM..
Offline   Reply With Quote