Colonel Panic
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T-Mobile
Default Re: App Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubdub View Post
Colonel Panic, are you really using a 7290? If not please update the model number. that info is useful when and if you have a problem.
Oops, sorry. I've got a 9700 that I'm stuck in limbo with until the next round of Berry's comes out. Haven't thought about my profile in years.

I certainly understand needing passwords, but for every single download? Why not log on once and download what I need? That's a radical idea? And it was just for AIM and Google chat lol. RIM doesn't even have my credit card info. What am I going to buy? Movies?

I felt like that developer who complained about having to fill out his personal information over and over. It just feels like they want me to work to use their product.

I gave up getting my apps online and did it from the device. This eventually worked after long downloads, installations and reboots. The 9700 is just slow, even though i just wiped it, but I'm stuck with it.

I sent an email to the contact email address on the RIM site, just to get it off my chest. I got a return email saying that my original mail hadn't been read and giving me around six other address to contact, various levels of support and payment options to resolve my issue. wtf?
Offline   Reply With Quote