Old 08-23-2013, 02:22 PM   #6
ddb

Model: 9900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ee
Default Re: tunein record

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiharkness View Post
I did a little searching. Apparently the capability to record was added at some point. I saw several sites that address converting the recording to mp3. I saw one page that indicated the tunein file is m4a.

One thought I had was that the files may be encrypted. If the OP just copied them over and doesn't realize it, that might be the confusion.

Anyway, there appear to be a number of places that talk about dealing with the recorded streams.
thank you but tried putting mp3 wav and other after numbers and digits but to no avail ! all I did was sync phone with computer chose what I wanted to sync and it appeared on my computer, but when I went to play it obviously it says unable to open file witch by the way is META and iTunes should open but doesn't .what was said about putting mp4 -4 and other only works with Android I think? if any one can help me with this issue would be eternally grateful. Does this mean I have to go over to either iphone or Android phone? Thankyou for all who had suggestions so far
Offline   Reply With Quote