View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 04:36 PM   #228
EdwinMcCainMessenger

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sprint
Default How to find your lost blackberry!!

This is the coolest software. My husband & I bought it online and it works!

It's called Blackberry Locator. Even if your BB is in the standby mode, this works! You choose a keyword when you set it up. If you lose you BB AT HOME OR AWAY, you just message your BB and put the keyword in the subject line.

It will WAKE UP your BB and it's soooo cool. It makes all kinds of noise and the screen and light at the top blinks and the screen changes colors... flashing like crazy. The tone is unusual.

Now, if you have lost it out somewhere, get this: If someone picks it up and wakes it up, they get a message of whatever you put in the BODY of that message. I tried it to my husband's curve... and it worked. I sent the keyword in the subject and in the body, I wrote: REWARD of $25 for anyone returning this phone. Please call ..... and i put HIS cell number as the one to call. It's cheaper than the $50 deductible on my Sprint insurance, and I keep my personal info!

There's more! It will send you an email with the EXACT location of your phone, assuming it can read your GPS location. How cool is that? And I think the whole thing cost me a one-time fee of $5 or $6. I found it on Themes4BB.com. I'm soooooooooo loving this!

Angie
Offline   Reply With Quote