View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 04:41 PM   #4
tsac
BlackBerry God

Model: Z10
PIN: No Pin just a Tack
Carrier: at&t
Default Re: Priv

Ok , first I'm not an expert on the BES stuff but doing some reading of your post and others it seems the purpose of the BSCP app is security and the BES server give an IP address to communicate with the secure services.
It may be your not allowed to use the IP address. Another thing I would do is not configure any added Apps . Just start with a clean factory level and add the BSCP app. No google etc.
Once you get it working then try other apps. Keep in mind the security level may block other apps from working at least that's the impression I get from reading various posts.

this is from another posting with information

"If you had run the BlackBerry 12 readiness tool, you would have been able to test connectivity before doing the BES12 install. I know hingsight but the tool is readily available for download.
You need to ensure you proxy is configured to allow BES to communicate with the BlackBerry infrastructure. Communications are outbound intitate, bi-directional TCP 3101 for the server.
Please review the BES12 configureation guide BlackBerry UEM - 12.6
Page 23 - 26
to get things working, it may be easier to stop the currently running BES12 services, download, install & run the readiness tool https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...wseSoftware.do

This way you can quickly play with settings to get your proxy tests working."

This link may also help

BlackBerry Secure Connect Plus devices receive an IP address from the BES12 Server but can not pass traffic past the BES12 server