View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 03:51 AM   #1
Valhalla

Model: C8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone
Default Would you still buy a Bold 9000 over Bold 9700 ?

Please Login to Remove!

Dear @all

I hope that this thread for making my decision easier is allowed in your forums. I am thinking of getting a Bold 9000 or a Bold 9700, but I really can't make the decission. Would you guys really buy a device like the 9000 or would you definately go for the 9700 ?

Some of my colleagues have the Bold 9000. I really like the 2.6" display and the very big and comfortable keyboard. I like the leather optics of the Bold 9000, but it's not very handy, isn't it ? And it has the trackball which is said to be fragile. I don't own the Curve 8900 so long yet, but I am satisfied with the trackball and wouldn't touch it with dirty hands.

The bold 9700 has the trackpad, a little higher resolution, but therefore smaller keys and the smaller keyboard with 2.44". I am just using this for normal duties, making some calls, writing some mails and SMS, getting some information out of the internet and I don't do so much surfing.

I don't watch movies and I don't listen to music, but I am using it for GPS-navigation.

Do you probably have any ideas for me ? What would you buy ? I am going nuts as I can't decide.

Thank you very much.
Offline   Reply With Quote