jxlarrea
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
PIN: 207E3F5F
Carrier: Porta
Default XBerry Live! - Track your XBOX Live friends activity

Please Login to Remove!

Hey everyone,

A couple of weeks ago i was checking my friends iphone and found a program which tracks XBOX Live gamers status and activity. Since i'm a hardcore gamer myself and a Blackberry Bold owner, i just had to have this feat in my beloved bold.

Anyway, this is the first beta public release of XBerry Live!, i hope more gamers/blackberry owners enjoy this little app as i enjoyed coding it. Works on devices with OS 4.2.1 and up. (87xx, 88xx, 81xx, 83xx, 9000)

Download at: Juan Xavier Larrea xxx8211; XBerry Live! for Blackberry Smartphones

BTW, it's a work in progress; it's only 3 days old and there might be a bug here and there. I added an autoupdate feature so whenever a new release is out, the app will let you know. If you have any suggestions, feature requests or bug reports, feel free to let me know.

P.D: This app will never ask for your XBOX Live / Windows Live credentials.

FOR ALL OF YOU HAVING ERRORS AFTER INSTALLING VERSION 2.99:

I'm so sorry about this, i'm still trying to figure out what went wrong. The solution for now is to UNINSTALL XBERRY LIVE! and CLEAN INSTALL IT AGAIN.

Download OTA: Juan Xavier Larrea xxx8211; XBerry Live! for Blackberry Smartphones

You will have to add the gamertags again but at least the app will work.

Sorry :(

Last edited by jxlarrea; 12-01-2008 at 03:18 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote