Old 02-16-2011, 07:55 AM   #1
philiprbuttall

Model: 9780
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Orange
Default Volume levels

Please Login to Remove!

Hi,

As a newcomer and learner to Blackberry, I have a question about Volume Controls:

Specifically: When I was talking on the phone this morning, I found the volume of the person I was talking to a little low - during the call I pressed the appropriate RH side button, which then increased the volume to what I wanted.

When I look at 'Volume Control' in 'In-call Settings'. the Default Call Volume is set to 'Previous'. Am I correct in assuming that this will be the volume setting I 'arrived at' during the previous call, when I needed to turn it up. If so, will leaving this at 'Previous' keep this level saved, until such time as I alter it during another call?

What effect would changing the setting from Default = Previous, to 25%, 50%' 75% or even 100% have on this in-call volume?

Do the two following parameters work in the same way? In Audio Enhancement 'Enhance Handset / Headset Call Audio' these are currently also set to 'Previous', but I see there are options for 'Normal', Boost Bass' and 'Boost Treble' Do these work similarly in that 'previous' is how they were initially set, or subsequently altered?

With previous non-BB phones, the incoming call audio level (not the actual ringing volume) would remain the same, once altered for whatever reason.

Thanks!
Offline   Reply With Quote