Old 01-01-2011, 07:20 AM   #6
Sytner
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9800
PIN: S = Ouch
Carrier: Orange UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSanders View Post
Synter, That sentence makes no sense. Are you trying to say that if your device is non-TMobile, that following the Torch on TMobile thread will give the non-TMobile device UMA calling? Or what?
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
My apologies, what I wad trying to say was that if the device is tmobile branded then the OP will not lose their UMA Connectivity. The settings would be inserted when the OS is upgraded due to the device having the correct vendor ID.
Conversely if the device wasn't originally on tmobile then the UMA settings may not have even been installed or would be lost when the device is upgraded and you would have to re-enter them through the engineering screen.
I pointed towards the torch thread because the procedure to enter the USA settings is similar, if not the same. Also that thread contains the correct settings the OP would require in order to get the UMA working in tmobile. Also the torch thread was for unlocked devices which would not be tmobile branded, so its trying to achieve the same thing just only on different devices.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Offline   Reply With Quote