View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 10:25 AM   #54
whsbuss
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: 9800
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by koleary19067
I get the same error in Lotus Notes even when I sent email to aaa with the Sent From :BB email address.

Here is the error message from Lotus Notes

Delivery Failure Report
Your document: Test
was not delivered to: [email address]
because: 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'5.7.1 <aaa@aa.com>... Internal sender address not accepted' (delivery attempts: 0)

What should you do?
You can resend the undeliverable document to the recipients listed above by choosing the Resend button or the Resend command on the Actions menu.
Once you have resent the document you may delete this Delivery Failure Report.
If resending the document is not successful you will receive a new failure report.
Unless you receive other Delivery Failure Reports, the document was successfully delivered to all other recipients.

sdbo1006/DBNA/DeuBaInt/DeuBa, sdbo1006/DBNA/DeuBaInt/DeuBa, MSGR2001/srv/dbcom, MSGM2006/srv/dbcom

To: MY Name/NewYork/xxxx/xxxxxxxx

cc:

Date: 14:13:25 Today

Subject: Test
Don't you just hate Lotus Notes? Is the [email address] an internet email address associated with your real Notes account? If so, you need to contact the Notes admin to see what the internal error really is.

At work, I'm on Notes 6.5 and have a rule set to forward (full copy) of certain individual's email to my BB. I have it sent to my carrier.blackberry.net address and when replying to those Notes forwarded messages, it works fine.