View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 03:10 PM   #5
jweinraub
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9000
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T

Cool. Thanks for the feedback. So since it does have the 5.0, I got some questions about that now. Does BBMaps finally allowed again? Does Multimedia Video Camera allow me to save in mpeg4 as an option rather than the cruddy 3gp? Am I able to use dd/mm date format?

Other than that, the phone does indeed look sleek from the photos and again, so did the 9000. One thing I hate is the constant rebooting due to lack of memory and the battery that keeps moving about (I am on Bold #3). First one the battery kept popping out so I exchanged it. Got a new one, the compartment was perfect but a week later, it fried some how. It just stopped working (radio refused to connect to a tower). Got a new one, same problem with battery and said f it. I just used thermal tape to keep it more secure and was fine.

Even though the phone is still relatively new, it is already showing its age. I am hesitant to get a new one again due to somewhat trivial problems. I have this phone already unlocked so I hate to do that again, though I don't plan on leaving the country any time soon. And I did get a 3rd party keyboard because I hate how AT&T used white numerals rather than red and since I was swapping the keyboard, I got a bi-lingual one that has Hebrew letters on it too.

Since the trackpad is square, maybe I can dremel the square out? Are the keys the same would the keypad itself fit in its place?

Thanks again for the great, positive feedback!
Offline   Reply With Quote