View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 07:58 PM   #34
Cooper
CrackBerry Addict

Model: PRIV
Carrier: Rogers
Default Re: Who else is really dissapointed?

Battery seems fine for me and my use and my ability to charge in a few different places.

Very happy with the overall look and feel of the 9900. I don't give a crap about cameras on phones but this one is interesting, not too bad.

The biggest gripe, if I had one would be that sometimes scrilling up on the trackpad triggers a 'down' or a tap because my thumb hits the bottom of the screen. Most likely, I just have to work on that myself, whatever.

My boss is mostly a Mac guy and the has an iPhone but works gives him a BB so he uses it there. He was so impressed with the 9900 he wants one.

I also started playing with the wikitude augmented reality stuff, wow it's cool.. and it works.

I couldn't believe how many people were sharing their location through bbm! Made sure to turn that off myself, but some people are cool with random bbm chats.

All in all, this is what RIM needs, this is the device they should be building off of for future models.