View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 01:07 PM   #13
ctibbsaz
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8900
Carrier: t-mobile

Here is my issue, John Clark maybe you can shed some light. I thought I saw it somewhere but could not find it again after searching. I am having issues with dropping calls when switching from UMA to EDGE, let me preface that I have my Linksys router set to the settings that you have in the FAQ. Here is what I have discovered, I have a extremely strong signal, I can get about 100 feet from my router and still maintain a very strong UMA signal (was shocked). I called TMO and we tried a few things and it would still drop, then I disconnected my Jawbone 2 walked outside across the street and the hand off did not drop the call. Went back inside and connected my JB2 repeated and the call failed as soon as the switch over took place. TMO has no clue, I tried this several times with the same results. Does anyone else have this issue as well? Also when on my JB2 talking on UMA after about 5 minutes I can no longer hear the other person and have to end the call and call them back then I can talk for hours. Any help would be appreciated.
thanks