View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 02:07 PM   #1
btaylor1
CrackBerry Addict

Model: Q10
Carrier: at&t
Default car kit for at&t blackberry bold 9900

Please Login to Remove!

i want to replace my at&t blackberry bold 9000 with an at&t blackberry bold 9900 when they come out (rumored november 6). i want to go ahead and get a "comfort plus" car kit for the 9900 (doubt my current cradle for 9000 will work for 9900 <?>). has anyone seen a "comfort plus" car kit for the 9900? so far my searching has come back negative. thx

http://www.blackberryforums.com/gene...it-9000-a.html

BlackBerry Bold 9900 To Be Offered on ATxxx038;T [RIM Adds ATxxx038;T To List of BlackBerry Bold 9900 Carriers, Making It Last Among The Four Major Ones] | TFTS

That is true ____ – Nov 6th is when we start selling it.

BlackBerry Bold 9900
Reminiscent of the popular Bold 9000 in appearance, the new BlackBerry Bold 9900 smartphone has been re-crafted to deliver a best-in-class performance and increased productivity for customers who need a full QWERTY keyboard, enjoy the convenience of a touch screen and value a premium, fully featured device.

The thinnest BlackBerry smartphone ever at just 10.5 mm, the BlackBerry Bold 9900 boasts 4G speeds, a 2.8-inch brilliant, Liquid Graphics™ touch screen, 1.2 GHz processor (2x faster than the previous model), 768 MB RAM (50 percent more powerful), 8GB of onboard memory (that you can expand with a media card) and high-speed HSPA+, world-phone connectivity, HD video recording, dual-band Wi-Fi® not to mention the enhanced BlackBerry 7 OS.

A powerful evolution of the BlackBerry software, BlackBerry 7 OS delivers speed, efficiency and UI enhancements and enables new hardware capabilities, including HD video recording, more fluid and responsive graphics, digital compass, and augmented reality. Browsing with the new BlackBerry 7 based smartphones is up to 40% faster than BlackBerry® 6 based smartphones and up to 100% faster than BlackBerry® 5 based smartphones.
Offline   Reply With Quote