View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 06:20 AM   #212
ifonline
Magic Bananas

Model: iP4S
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by re:charge View Post
imo iphone is just a toy, people have been dazzled by it's touchscreen (which is nice, yes). these are people who aren't really into music so much - if they were, they'd have something with more space available, for higher bitrate music.
It's comments like this that make you look so darn intelligent.

Quote:
...the music player is actually quite good - i'd rather have this AND an ipod so i'm not killing the battery on either device in less than a day.
You make a brilliant comment above about people not being into music because they have an iPhone with limited memory, and then you talk about how good the BlackBerry media player is. What? So that means you aren't into music either, right, because the BlackBerry has limited memory? Oh wait... you have an iPod too. I see. So let me get this straight... it's okay to have a BlackBerry and an iPod, but it's inconceivable to have an iPhone and an iPod? Sheer genius.

Quote:
not that i want to damage my hearing, but the inclusion of a safety disclaimer message in BB is a sign that BB owners are being treated as responsible adults who can decide for themselves, aye!
This logic is so incredible it's, well... you do realize that RIM didn't include the same limited volume because they haven't (yet) been forced to, not because they think you're such a swell guy and an adult to boot? Right?

Semper Fi 3/2/2
"Wow" is now overused. Therefore, I will use "Magic bananas" instead.
Offline   Reply With Quote