Old 01-08-2009, 12:46 AM   #234
RemyJ
CrackBerry Addict

Model: 9700
Carrier: ATT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedoan View Post
Trying latest build on Bold.

I've been praying for an app like this and had no idea that one existed. I've been having ongoing issues with my carrier (Optus Australia) and they won't admit that they've got major network issues in my area (even though majority of my colleagues on Optus have the same issue).

This is exactly what I've been needing, now I can give them exact network details...

When trying to "view all on map" it comes up with an error. Also, I can view saved sites (have set it to automatically save all new sites except for unidentified ones), but can't work out the "view saved locations"; how do you actually save locations?

EDIT: Realised saved locations is actually "Auto Save location" (sorry)
Only BlackBerry Maps supports the ability to view multiple locations at a time so even if you set Google Maps in options, "view all" still uses BlackBerry maps. That being said, some later OS releases have a bug which prevents third party apps from opening BlackBerry maps. So, which OS version are you on and are you using the 8100 in your profile or another device?

You can also save a location explicitly from the menu if there's a valid GPS fix.
Offline   Reply With Quote