Thread: new model.
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 11:28 PM   #16
speedsk8berry
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9810
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

I am 19 and have nodesire for a camera phone i carry a 4 megapixel Nikon digital camera with me almost always. if i really want to take a pic i will whip it out. and if i want really nice picture i will pull out my 7.1 Nikon SLR digital camera. and no i did buy these myself. i have 3 blackberrys and love them with a passion almost every youngster i see wishes they have my phone even after telling them it has no camera. CAmera phone quality is so low the only decent camera phone i have seen is Xcute dv2 at a whooping 600 dollars on ebay and they are 6.0 mega pixels, http://www.mobile-review.com/forum2/...ad.php?t=31814 oddly not loaclly released in america. but anywaysdon't say they are being youthed because camera phone simply don't have the space you need to put a lens chamber for decent pictures. except the ex cute because the put it in the hinge joint not the top cover flip spot.
i want a phone that can do more than be vanity and have broken features, therefore i want a blackberry a solid eletronical marvel. it does IM, SMS, MMS, Email, EMS, full web browsing, WAP browsing, calender, Sync contacts date agenda and data, all this witha full keyboard and can play pacman what more could you ask for.

by the way howmany people do you know actually uses there camera at least regularly. besides your giggly little highschool cheerleader. which are ugly and plain annoying. do you really want to be put in the Tenny bopper, giggly cheer leader class if so please save my sanity.