Old 04-17-2010, 06:48 PM   #38
dualsub2006
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: Droid
PIN: Head
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBlackBerry View Post
I guess people don't want Flash video, printing or convenient charging on their iPads. OH NO - DON'T EVEN DREAM OF OBJECTING. IT'S ALL GOOD.
I could not care less about the lack of flash video on my iPad or my iPod. YouTube and Netflix both work just fine on my iPad and those are the only two places where I watch videos. I don't even care about Flash on my MacBook.

Printing? Bah. I'm actually printing a lot less overall now that I can place files on the iPad and have so many documents on such a convenient and useful tablet. I need a hard copy much and much less so yeah, I could care less about printing from my iPad.

As for the convenient charging comment, you need to define "convenient". I have a wall charger, a car charger and a dock that is a charger. I also have this external battery pack that I bet would work, but given that the battery in my iPad lasts more than a day (which is a helluva lot longer than my BB, Droid or any other smartphone I have had lasts) I really haven't needed to try it.
Offline   Reply With Quote