View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 08:14 AM   #8
plainman007
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8310
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone

Too late. I cant return it. have bought a lot of software. And have to live with it. I share my disappointment with the original poster. What better phone can i go for. The best suited was palm. And theyve completely started only giving out locked tie-up deals. For someone across the globe from the USA has no choice using those options.

But i made a bad choice, Yes i totally agree. If i could just reverse the effort ive been putting on getting help from this forum and others and doing the workarounds to get this phone working. Now its like i swum half way thru and swimming back is going to be more trouble. If any of you know of a slim and pocketable palm unit thats brand new and for sale even if it means importing it im game. Meanwhile ill have to live with this. Its like a bad marriage where it feels better to share the pain with someone, like counselling. LOL.

Saying its not for everyone makes it sound niche. But i understand its the otherway around. There are probably exceptional phones. BBs are for people who dont mind using a BB for what it is.

Last edited by plainman007; 04-06-2010 at 08:29 AM..
Offline   Reply With Quote