Old 11-18-2009, 02:25 PM   #3
Joshiyama
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by jweinraub View Post
I have AT&T Premiere access so I can purchase the phone right this instant if I so desired. I have hte bold 9000 now, purchased unlocked without a contract, so I can upgrade now for 200 with a two year contract i believe.

I have a couple problems with my current bold. First, it always requires to be rebooted due to lack of app mem. Is the new bold remedy this? Also, the battery doesnt always stya in place, resulting it moving slightly causing it to reboot. Has this been remedied too?

Lastly, is there any confirmation whether or not bb maps works or a way of working on the new bold?

How is the trackpad since I do love my marble. Is there any other real differences? Would my apps I purchased transfer and work? Would my accessories work still, such as charger, leather carrying pouch, etc? Is it worth the $200 of my own money to upgrade to the phone?

Thanks for any feedback you guys can offer!

I switched from 9000 to 9700 and love it, smaller phone same features trackpad is awsome, better camera. As far as your Apps most of the ones from AT&T should transfer not sure about 3rd party. The 9700 has the new micro USB port which is now the standard for any new devices, so no the chargers from the 9000 Mini USB do not work.

Hope this helps
Offline   Reply With Quote