Thread: iPhone 4
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 11:22 AM   #49
b52junebug
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: Many
Carrier: Corp demo abuser..

Yes well that is always the debate isnt it? How much data we are using. In the beginning of blackberry they had tiered plans. Depending on how many emails you received in a month could dictate just how much data you pulled down. So if you are using you smart phone for email on a corp scale, how much data will you use? if you just change the frequency of download, it doesnt matter. you are still downloading the same amount of data, just not as often. Its not the times per day you download, but how much.

The same argument can be made for the netbooks vs. dedicated aircard. I can get unlimited data on an aircard, but only 5mb on a netbook?!

I also wonder if the data limits will change for tethering with the iPhone or any other device as well. I would be curious to see what peoples bills are going to do when the data service change goes into effect. I understand what they say about 98% dont have to worry, but how many of that 98% are just plain old cell phone users??? Cause geez you have to lump them in with the numbers right?

I will be jumping on the band wagon with the iPhone 4, kicking and screaming. I have one for testing and leave it on Airplane mode most of the time. I would rather type and call on my blackberry then the iPhone. There are so many features that I find unuseful. It has some really great graphics and my bespelled game is awsome on it.