View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 08:28 PM   #6
aiharkness
BlackBerry God

Model: BBPP
Carrier: T-Mobile USA
Default Re: Blackberry Classic stays connected to network but loses internet access

Sorry. I'm not sure why I was thinking you were asking about a legacy BBOS device. But for the BlackBerry models with non-removable battery, the battery-removal hard reset is in fact not possible. However, there are other methods with the models. One is to hold down the power button until the device restarts and the BlackBerry logo appears. Another is to hold the up and down volume buttons until the device shuts down and starts rebooting. Personally, I don't like doing either unless there is nothing else that can be done. I have found simply restarting the device fixes everything, or almost everything.

I don't have an explanation for the problem at the gym. Maybe it is the device somehow, but if a clean* OS reload is not the solution there isn't anything else you can do.

*Clean OS reload is relapsing the OS but without restoring backup or adding apps. The idea is testing before doing these things in order to rule out corrupt data or settings, or problem app.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile